1/21/2010

The 4X5


 Soooo I finally completed my 4X5 project, which took FOREVER. This is one of the two scenes I shot which was a cream cheese cake with rasberries and a glass of milk. Thank goodness my pals Natonyia Nelson and Alyssa Bunzey were there to help! Chris Snyder  was there doing his project also which im sure came out awesome he did these delicious looking donuts and this big yummy lollipop. I actually liked doing the project after I got the hang of it. This picture is actually from my camera phone but pretty much showing what I took a picture of, I have to actually bring my film to the lab tomorrow to get in processed but overall I think the assignment was a success. I really enjoyed doing it after everything was said and done. Im not sure if I will do it again in the future becasue of the $ but lets keep and open mind....haha. But I had alot of fun with the pals dancing and having a good time while getting the project done, note for the future: most definately bring music and a great attitude to shoots, it will make the process so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment