1/19/2010

FINAL look at the Narrative...



So I finished the narrative and I put all 12 pictures onto one contact sheet, instead of listing each one separately. For the project we actually had to print two to a page which looks really nice but took up alot of space. Basically the narrative consists of the steps "Kevin"uses to shave, first putting the shaving cream on, then shaving, then wetting his face and taking a glance in the mirror to make sure he got everything perfect. The story itself isn't that interesting but I think the photos came out really cool, I also chose black and white because the tungsten lights made his skin very orange and it is hard to print. But I think black and white makes it look more original and gives the pictures more drama then there was.

No comments:

Post a Comment